Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:29 AM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good.  This enabled me spotting one thing.  For official Debian packages
> we have no information about the license in UDD.  However, we can assume
> that it is "DFSG free".  This is what I had inserted for official
> packages in main.
>
> In contrest to packages in contrib / non-free the string "non-free" is
> injected (which is not fully correct for packages in contrib - feel free
> to add the first enhancement here and use "DFSG free" also for packages
> in contrib).

I have solved the licensing issue for official packages. For :

'main'  : DFSG Free
'contrib'  : 'DFSG free, but needs non-free components
'non-free' : non-free

The license for prospective packages is obtained from UDD and the license of new_packages should be unknown . Am I right ?

Regards,
Akshita