Re: Backport request for Lghttpd 1.69 for Bullseye

Hi,

在 2023-09-21星期四的 21:00 +0300,Petri Riihikallio写道:
> Hello, I’ll go for this again.
>
> I have a project with several thousand users upgrading to Bullseye (because of Java 11). They would benefit greatly from Lighttpd 1.64 or later because that is the first
> version to log remote IP addresses to its error log for Fail2Ban. Version 1.69 is already available for Bookworm and testing. I don’t need any Lighttpd add-on packages.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated.

Forwarding your request to the current Debian lighttpd maintainers to see
whether they are interested in such task. If anyone prepares a backported
version for bullseye-backports (or bullseye-backports-sloppy), I will be
happy to review and sponsor the upload.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang