Re: Instructions for uploading to bookworm-backports

在 2023-08-26星期六的 13:51 -0400,Boyuan Yang写道:
> 在 2023-08-26星期六的 10:42 -0700,Soren Stoutner写道:
>
> That's it. This field must not be bookworm; it must be "bookworm-backports" or
> "stable-backports" (for the time being when stable === bookworm). I have no idea about
> what toolchain you are using but something must be wrong.
>
> I know the workflow of preparing the correct source package may be a little bit twisted.
> Personally I do not use pbuilder or cowbuilder at all. Since I am using git-buildpackage with
> sbuild, I will just list whatever command I am using right here:
>
>    gbp buildpackage --git-no-pristine-tar --git-ignore-branch --git-builder=sbuild -A -v -d bookworm-backports --source --source-only-changes --force-orig-source -
> k<my_key_fingerprint> --build-dep-resolver=aptitude --no-clean-source --git-no-create-orig
>
> When using sbuild solely:
>
>    sbuild -A -v -d bookworm-backports --source --source-only-changes --force-orig-source -k<my_key_fingerprint> --build-dep-resolver=aptitude --no-clean-source --git-no-
> create-orig /path/to/filename.dsc
>
> The key is to pass the "-d bookworm-backports" parameter to sbuild. Other parameters are more or
> less optional. Of course, you will have to set up the bookworm-backports schroot in advance as
> described in sbuild-createchroot(8), and use "bookworm-backports" in the latest debian/changelog
> entry as usual.
>
> I looked at https://wiki.debian.org/BuildingFormalBackports and have no idea about how
> to improve the "Build in a minimal environment" section. If you wish, you can update the
> Wiki accordingly.

A little correction: for the commands I listed above, all --git-* parameters should appear
before "--git-builder=sbuild" since they are meant to be read by gbp. When invoking sbuild
only, --git-* parameters should be eliminated.

Thanks,
Boyuan Yang