From: Debian FTP Masters <ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org>
Sent: 26 February 2023 4:04:50 am IST
To: Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org>, Debian Ruby Team <pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Subject: ruby-selenium-webdriver_4.4.0-1~bpo11+1_amd64.changes REJECTED

Not accepted by any per-suite acl (suite=bullseye-backports)

binary:ruby-selenium-webdriver is NEW.
binary:ruby-selenium-webdriver is NEW.
source:ruby-selenium-webdriver is NEW.

===

Please feel free to respond to this email if you don't understand why
your files were rejected, or if you upload new files which address our
concerns.