Re: Possible to get a ddclient backport on bullseye to support Cloudflare API?

On 2023-02-02T05:58-0500, Sven Hoexter wrote:
On Sat, Jan 28, 2023 at 05:12:27PM -0500, Michael A. Nunes wrote:
Hello,

ddclient (https://github.com/ddclient/ddclient) has started supporting the Cloudflare API since 5/2022, however the package on bullseye is still using a version from 1/2020. Is there any chance we can get a backport of the latest official release off ddclient?

Right now it has an open bug which is preventing migration of 3.10 to testing, and thus an upload to backports.

Richard, do you need a sponsor for the upload or is there some other reason holding you back from getting that fixed?

I need a sponsor to upload 3.10.0-2. I emailed my usual sponsor a couple of times over the past couple of weeks but haven't heard back. Sven, would you mind uploading it for me?

https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ddclient

Thanks,
Richard