Please sponsor upload of s3ql to buster-backports

Hello,

Could someone please sponsor my upload of s3ql to buster-backports? I'm
DM and this is a NEW upload, so I can't do it myself.

I'm the upstream for s3ql and have been providing backported packages
for jessie and stretch, and would like to continue doing so for
buster. I promise to continue following the rules on
https://backports.debian.org/Contribute/.

(That said, I would be very happy to step back if someone else wants to
take over the package).

The package is on salsa:

$ git clone git@salsa.debian.org:python-team/applications/s3ql.git
$ cd s3ql
$ git checkout buster-backports
$ dgit --gbp --clean=git build-source && dgit --gbp --clean=git --new push

Best,
-Nikolaus

--
GPG Fingerprint: ED31 791B 2C5C 1613 AF38 8B8A D113 FCAC 3C4E 599F