Re: RFS: ghostwriter/1.7.4-1~bpo9+1 [ITA] -- Distraction-free, themeable Markdown editor

Dear Boyuan Yang,

First of all, thank you for taking care of my case, it's nice. Sorry for all these errors, I will look at all this more closely to correct.

Small questions, first for the license:

As indicated by lintian
resources / linux / ghostwriter.appdata.xml licensed under GPL-3.0 + yet the content of this file indicates that it is licensed under CC-BY-SA-4.0. Please
fix this issue by updating your debian / copyright file.

The trouble is that there are several in it, since it happened for the SID archive and in view that there was no error reported at the time of the creation of the package I wonder why today there is this mistake.

Besides, in the tracker.debian.org, there are no worries.

For the problem of VCS, it is necessary that I regulate it by taking again mine and not the current one, I would use it to repair the same error since SID.

And as for the version of debhelper, I thought it was necessary to go down version for the Stable, normally it was in version = 11 and I lowered it for a version 10. Do I understand that I leave in version 11?

Thank you for your attention, Sincerely Sebastien Chavaux.