Re: Missing package dependency: linux-image-amd64 (stretch-backports)

* Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant@debian.org> [20190213 08:15]:
> On 2019-02-13, Peter Membrey wrote:
> > I'm trying to build a live-image based on stretch-backports. However
> > the kernel package it now depends on is not currently available:
>
> > "linux-image-amd64 : Depends: linux-image-4.19.0-0.bpo.2-amd64 but it is not installable"
>
> > The -dbg and -unsigned package appear to be there though.
>
> Same issue with "arm64".
>
> I've mentioned in #debian-kernel IRC
>
> My questions amount to... is an updated linux-latest coming, or
> linux-image-* signed variants so that it will work? Will stretch have
> the infrastructure to meaningfully use signed images?

This may be related to the fix for
(aptitude: should consistently choose between signed and unsigned kernels)

Regards,
Thomas

--
Thomas Arendsen Hein <thomas@intevation.de> - OpenPGP key: 0x5BB3F5195816791A