Re: Owncloud - user_ldap fails while upgrading to 7.0.1

On 26.08.2014 23:54, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

I read about this being an upstream issue with the ldap app and that there was
a link to a fix, but I don´t remember the exact details as… I don´t use ldap
auth.

I do not really understand the background, but it is an bug in the package php-doctrine-dbal.

There is a new package without this bug, so this fixes the problem:

wget http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/php-doctrine-dbal/php-doctrine-dbal_2.4.2-4_all.deb
dpkg -i php-doctrine-dbal_2.4.2-4_all.deb

After the fixed package appears in wheezy-backports, one should then change to the backports-package.

Thanks & greetings,

Paul