Re: Update website, about a new backported packages versions?

Hi,

On Thu Dec 05, 2013 at 18:17:46 +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> * Daniel Curtis <sidetripping@gmail.com> [2013-12-05 17:53:56 CET]:
> > I'm not a Debian Developer, Maintaner etc. I'm just a typical
> > user who's often checks for a new updates notices. I would like
> > to ask if there is any possibilities to do some updates on that field?
> > I mean e.g. adding a new informations etc. *
> >
> > For now, the newest notice about a new updated package is a
> > Security Update information for icinga (BSA-079) from a 14 Jan 2013.
> > As we know there are plenty of a new updates for a backported
> > pkg's.
>
>  http://lists.debian.org/20131031165802.GA2836@anguilla.debian.or.at
>
>  There is unfortunately no new information that I could add to that. :/

the disks that we need to restore the data are now at UBCECE, and I
currently try to coordinate with the local hoster. I HOPE that we have
that data in place by the end of next week, but i can't promise.

Sorry for the delay on my side.

Cheers,
Martin
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>    Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer                       Debian Listmaster