Evolution?

Hi,

I'm blind. So I have problems to use squeeze, because so far, no
wooderful speech synthetiser works (I'm trying solving this on deb-a11y
but I think it'll take some time). But Evolution is really bugged on
lenny (for Imap in particular). Isn't it possible to do a backport of
this package (lenny-backport from squeeze)? Or too hard for release
problems gap (2.30-2.22)? Could someone do it (I'm unable to do this,
due to dependencies and I don't know to do packages, ...).

Thanks for your answer and help very useful,

Regards,

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL