Re: documentation update: How to convert from 3.0 (quilt) to 1.0 + quilt

Hi!

* Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> [100415 09:17]:
>  Stirred up by the recent discussion (and some IRC discussion yesterday
> too) I documented a clean way how to convert from 3.0 (quilt) to
> 1.0 + quilt:
> <http://backports.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=contribute#best_practice>
>
>  Hope this helps and reduces the confusion in the future. If there are
> still questions open along these lines, please let me know.

It is also noteworthy, that it even get's easier, if the package uses
dh.  Then you just add a version build dependency on quilt (sorry, don't
know the exakt version right now, but lintian will tell you if you
forget ;) , include the quilt snipplet, and add to the the dh call a
"--with quilt" and you are done.

Best Regards,
  Alexander