Re: How can I report about bugs in backports-packages?

On 2010-02-22 07:51, Alexander Wirt wrote:
>  "Please report bugs that you found in the packages to the backports-users
>  mailinglist and NOT to the Debian BTS!" - from the instructions site.

Btw. is this something we should change medium term? I mean,
c'mon, bug reports on mailing lists - this is so eighties...
Shouldn't backports be a first class citizen of Debian, en par
with experimental, and use the one and only Debian BTS? But
probably this has been discussed at long and I'm showing my
eightiness here.