RE: Testparm -v with Samba 3.4.3

LOL.  Yes, I did -- yesterday when I was running the commands, it was just printing out identical values for the shares I have defined, and I thought that would be unecessary fluff for the list.  So I ran them again and just hit ^C to make it easy to copy/paste into the mail message.

Today when I run it, I do see that was I was missing yesterday was output for [Global].  Today I do have that, and the -v does give me the defaults.  So now I am getting the results I expected to get yesterday.

Interesting -- no reboots, no server restarts, just a log rotate.  Whatever magic you did, worked!

Probably a layer 8 or id-10t issue on my part.

Cheers,

James