Re: pdftk -

Frank Küster wrote:

Hm, maybe.  Technically, the patch I posted (which edits
Debian.Makefile, just as you did, and changes/adds the necessary
dependencies in debian/control) should work if you replace the libgcj
version.  Then, the backport should be compiled in a clean environment,
like a pbuilder chroot.

I can do that tomorrow and upload it, if you like.

Seriously?? That would be awesome, as i could then pin the multitude of dev boxxen here to backports for it. Thank you!

--
Rob Munsch
Solutions For Progress IT