Repository name for glueviz is confsing

Hi,

yesterday I tried to hunt down this bug
   glueviz fails its autopkg tests with Python 3.12
which I solved simply by upgrading to latest upstream version.

I admit I was a bit confused by the name of the Git repository
on Salsa:

   $ apt showsrc glueviz 2>/dev/null | grep Git
   Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/glue.git
                                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ~~~~
since there is also the package glue

   $ apt showsrc glue 2>/dev/null | grep Git
   Vcs-Git: https://salsa.debian.org/debian/glue.git
                                     ^^^^^^ ~~~~
For my taste it is extremely confusing to

   1. Find a repository that is differently named than the
      source package (glueviz is in a repository named glue)

   2. Have two same named repositories with different content

My suggestion would be to

   Rename
        https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/glue.git
        https://salsa.debian.org/debian-astro-team/glueviz.git