Re: Really enable -fstack-clash-protection on armhf/armel?

Hi,

On 2023-11-24 10:50, Matthias Klose wrote:
> A major problem will be valgrind stopping to work, causing issues in the
> test suites of other packages.
>
> Also after rebuilding libxml2, libarchive, gnutls28, libselinux without this
> flag on armhf, issues go away again.

FTR there is no issue in Debian with any of the above in my tests.
Also the packages don't seem to use valgrind at any point: not when
building, not in the autopkgtests.

Full build logs including autopkgtest output here:
https://people.debian.org/~ema/armhf-stack-clash-protection/

What exactly did not work in Ubuntu and how? Perhaps there are
additional jobs running valgrind in CI that may explain the failures?

Thanks,
  Emanuele