texlive-bin: test builds on your architectures

Dear porters,

the CPU support of luajit has extended in the last years (see [1]), hence I'd like to know if the package texlive-binaries-sse2 can be built on arm64, mips64el and riscv64. Unfortunately I don't have all CPU's available to test a build. Would you be so kind to do the task for me?

Simply download the source package of texlive-bin, unpack it and append your arch to the line containing "amd64 armel armhf hurd-i386 i386 powerpc" in d/rules and d/control; then rebuild. The build executes some kind of test suite at the end.

I would be very glad, to get some test results.

Thanks,
  Hilmar

[1] https://luajit.org/status.html
--