Re: Installation of debian unstable on Lenovo IdeaPad 5G 14Q8X05

Hi,
the latest version of kernel 6.5 supports the Lenovo Flex 5G SoC SC8180X https://cdn.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v6.x/ChangeLog-6.5. I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5G 14Q8X05 with SoC SC8180XP which is the evolution of the Flex one with the same CPU-GPU, but at higher frequency, with BT 5.1 and WiFi 6 instead of BT 5 and WiFi 5. Do you think it will work? If not, are you going to add support for SC8180XP?
Thank you