Run a test build für texlive-bin on armhf?

Dear arm porters,

recently a uploaded texlive-bin to experimental and noticed that it
fails to build on armhf [1]. I reported the issue upstream and got the
answer that there were some changes at the specific part of the code
recently and I should retest using a new snapshot. I built a new source
package, it can be dget'ed from [2]. Would anybody so kind, to do a test
build using that source package using sbuild and send my the build log?

Please keep me in Cc, I'm not subscribed to the list.

Many thanks!
  Hilmar

[1]
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=texlive-bin&suite=experimental