Re: Plasma-mobile on cubox-i

Hi Paul,

many thanks for your reply.

I installed the dbgsym packages, but when running inside gdb

rd@xbian:~$ gdb kwin_wayland
GNU gdb (Debian 7.12-6+b1) 7.12.0.20161007-git
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "arm-linux-gnueabihf".
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.
For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from kwin_wayland...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/
debug/.build-id/91/494219560dcdb6f7874172e03bcac638cca773.debug...done.
done.
(gdb) set pagination 0
(gdb) run --drm --xwayland plasma-phone
Starting program: /usr/bin/kwin_wayland --drm --xwayland plasma-phone
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libthread_db.so.1".

it consumes a large amout of memory and I do not reach the segfault but I also
do not see any UI coming up :-/

Is there something I did wrong or could do more efficiently? Would running
standalone and then loading the core be more memory efficient? If yes, how do I
do run standalone with the dbgsym packages? Installing them seems not
sufficient....

Thanks
Rainer

--