Re: Re: Re: Re: debian and wol on Buffalo Linkstation WXL

thanks Adam, thanks Paul

original firmware is version 1.73, that carries out kernel 3.3.4, so I would try to re-try with init, instaead of systemd, even if it's not fully clear how to revert to it: is it enough to repeat the debian installation process with jessie? or is there something I can do to switch the initialization system in a working stretch distro?

(in the meantime I will revert to the almost-working stretch installation)

thanks

rosanna