Re: Cross Distribution sync on ARM issues session at Linaro connect

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 07:01:56PM +0000, Riku Voipio wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> After a break, we are again having a cross distribution collaboration
> session[1]. The event is on wednesday 12.10pm PST (aka 19.10 UTC). The
> session will be broadcast on google hangouts[2] for remote
> participation.
>
> If you have any great ideas you think other ARM distributions would
> benefit as well, wish to see something standardized, or have some
> gripes about supporting ARM - now is your chance to get heard. If you
> can't make it on wednesday (or just want to start discussing
> already!), feel free to email the cross-distro mailing listing and I
> can get it added to the agenda anyways.

GNURadio is horrible to build on ARM - Boost librarires are really nasty.

I was about to ask how to build GNURadio and Alexandru Csete's GQRX
receiver - it would be really useful to see cross-distribution
collaboration between at least Debian/Ubuntu/Kali Linux to make
the pain that is GNURadio more malleable - it updates versions
almost every week,

All the best,

Andy Cater (amacater@debian.org)