Re: Anyone got Wheezy running on a Dreamplug?

* Tixy <tixy@yxit.co.uk> [2013-07-26 18:05]:
> > Marvell>> version
> >
> > U-Boot 2011.06-02334-g8f495d9-dirty (Aug 18 2011 - 02:09:07)
> > Marvell-DreamPlug
> >
> > Is it safe to change to the DENX version given the instructions on Martin's
> > site [1]
> >
> > [1] http://cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/uboot-upgrade/
>
> The instructions look correct. The Dreamplug u-boot.kwb file linked from
> the site seems to be a older than the one I used from
> u-boot_2013.01.01-4_armel.deb [1]. There is absolutely no reason to
> suspect that there is anything wrong with the one on Martin's site, I
> just can't say I've personally used it.
>
> [1] http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/u/u-boot/u-boot_2013.01.01-4_armel.deb

Adam, if you have a way to recover in case something goes wrong (i.e.
you know how to use OpenOCD), would you mind trying the u-boot linked
from my site?  I don't have a DreamPlug so I cannot test if it works.
I know the other instructions are up to date (thanks to help from
users) but I'm not sure about u-boot. (I guess it works since I
haven't received any complaints.)

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/