Sheevaplug will not finish booting after kernel update

Hi,

I'm running a Sheevaplug on Debian Lenny.  This morning I updated the
kernel to the one that was released today, and afterwards my
Sheevaplug would not finish booting.  In retrospect, I realize I
forgot to run `flash-kernel` after upgrading, but I don't think this
is the root issue, since I have forgot this step in the past, and the
machine would just reboot into the previous kernel, at which point I
could correct my mistake and reboot again.

I connected via the USB-serial port, and watched it run through the
drive checks (I had to disconnect the power to move it over to my main
machine, causing the USB hard drive to not be unmounted properly) and
then freeze afterwards.

At this points, I connected the hard drive to my desktop machine to
back-up my data, used GParted to check the disk integrity and cause
the disk to believe it had been properly unmounted, and reconnected it
to my plug.

After several reboots of the plug, I keep getting dropped into the
BusyBox shell, and I cannot figure out the error.

My plug is configured as described by Martin Michlmayr on his website
[1].  I have attached a boot log, which contains a printout of the
`printenv` command.

[1]:http://www.cyrius.com/debian/kirkwood/sheevaplug/unpack.html

Regards,
--
Jason Graham, Graduate Student
School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science