mouse not working

Hi,

i am running Debian sid unstable release with kde 3.5 on my ARMel machine.

i have USB Mouse and the same configured in xorg.conf.

if i boot my system, i am getting KDM login window and the same time Mouse is working well. After the login i want to Logout the session so i have clicked "End Session".

Now I logged out form the KDE desktop then i am seeing KDM login woindow., but mouse is not working in that moment.

now i tried to switching  to virtual terminal tty1 (alt+ctl+F1)  and again i returned  back to Run level 7 (alt+ctl+F7")and  now mouse is working.

why the mouse  is not working when i do "end session or logout" from KDE 3.5 desktop.

Wheather I need to do any configuration change?? Please let me know.

Please clariify me on this. I would like resolve this

Regards
ARUN

--
அன்புடன்