Re: drivers for USB webcams

I'm planning on using the Cirrus EP9302, which is an Arm9 based
processor that contains 2 USB 2.0 host ports, among other things. The
selection of peripherals on here fitted what I needed, and while I
suspect I'll only have the bandwidth to have 1 camera at a time, by
adding hub chips before each usb port I can have the option of
switching to multiple cameras as needed. I may see if I can get 2 cams
active at once, but it's not really necessary. Switching between
cameras willl meet my requirements.  I can fit everything I need on a
small PC board, rather than having to use a PC and deal with buying a
variety of boards.