Re: Apache, Postgresql, Mod_dtcl

> I have no idea why the Zlibg stuff won't link, and I can't build zlib
> myself, as there are some troubles with the build process...

Do you have zlibg-dev installed?  That fixed my linking problem.

> Apt and co will have to wait for new c++ stuff.

I did apt and sent it off to master.  It's working fine I believe.
Its still sitting in Incoming.  You could snag it from there or
   http://www.federated.com/~jim/debian/apt_0.1.9_arm.deb

> Ssh needs to be built by someone outside the US. Is there anyone
> active this list that is outside the US, besides Jim, who has 3542234
> things to do?

Can't help there.

> I wonder if working on that machine in canada would qualify... hrmmm

Not if you are a US citizen (like me).

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.