packages

Title: packages domain and keyword in CN

(If you are not the person who is in charge of this, please forward this to your CEO, because this is urgent. Thanks!)

Dear Manager,

This is a formal email. We are the domain registration and solution center in Shanghai, China. On June 5, 2023, we received an application from Ruisi Holdings Ltd requested “packages” as their internet keyword and China (CN) domain names( packages.cn/ packages.com.cn/ packages.net.cn/ packages.org.cn).

After checking it, we find this name conflict with your company name or trademark. In order to deal with this matter better, we send email to you and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China or not?

Kind regards

Anthony Liu
Operating Manager

NETCHINA Headquarters
www[.]netchin a[.]org
Tel: 0086 21 6191 86 96
Fax: 0086 21 61 91 86 97
Mobi: 0086 134 82 81 9147
Tip: Please Add mail sender account to your contacts to make sure our response does not end up in your spam folder.