Re: mpm-itk as separate package

On Sun, Aug 04, 2013 at 10:51:42AM +0200, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> I intend to include the open_htaccess hook in the next upload. When
> you want to move mpm-itk back into a separate source package, just say
> say so and we will remove it from apache2.

This sounds good. I don't have the time to do it right now, but in the coming
weeks and months, I'll hopefully get to this point. :-) It would be great if
I could get some help working out the details of migration, though. How are
upgrades from 2.2.x handled -- do they automatically load prefork in addition
to the mpm_itk module? Will a separate package need to duplicate this
logic?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/