NonProfit Takes Action

(Mailing List Information, including unsubscription instructions are
located at the end of this message)

Atlanta, Ga - MindIQ Teams up with The Girl Scouts to train volunteers via the web.

The Girl Scout Council of Northwest Georgia will be implementing MindIQ?s e-Learning system to reduce costs in training over 6,000 member volunteers.

?Using MindIQ?s Design-a-Course e-Learning system will allow us to considerably reduce more expensive face-to-face training sessions.  We will now be able to deliver much of our member training online and achieve a much higher degree of consistency?, said Harriet Hessam, CEO of the Girls Scout Council of Northwest Georgia.  ?The Design-a-Course software lets us create, deploy and track all on-line training, with a small staff.?

?MindIQ is extremely pleased to be associated with the Girl Scouts?, said Louis Bernstein, CEO of Atlanta-based MindIQ.  ?They do such a wonderful job of turning girls into strong, self-assured woman.  We hope Design-a-Course will play a key role in their training.?

To become a volunteer at the Girl Scouts go to www.girlscoutsnwga.org or call (404) 527-7500.
                                             ###
To learn how you can train your own ?group of volunteers? for less than five dollars per year, per person, call 800-234-1005 or visit www.designacourse.com for complete details.

Order any Design-a-Course license in the next 30 days and receive BOTH MindIQ's Human Resource e-Learning courses - "Harassment: Basic Understanding and Behavioral Guidelines" and "Managing Conflict in the Workplace", for your entire staff at NO CHARGE.
To check out the content of the courses click:
http://www.mindiq.com/elearning/solutions/index.php

With Design-a-Course's unique branding feature, and a few mouse clicks, you can easily place all of your contact information right in these courses.

--

The following information is a reminder of your current mailing

You are subscribed to the following list:
	e-Learning

Using the following email:
	apache@packages.debian.org

You may automatically unsubscribe from this list at any time by
visiting the following URL:

<http://www.mindiq.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi?f=u&l=eLearning&e=apache@packages.debian.org&p=4508876>

If the above URL is inoperable, make sure that you have copied the
entire address. Some mail readers will wrap a long URL and thus break
this automatic unsubscribe mechanism.

You may also change your subscription by visiting this list's main screen:

<http://www.mindiq.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi?f=list&l=eLearning>

If you're still having trouble, please contact the list owner at:

	<mailto:elearning@mindiq.com>
We aplogize for the automated unsubscribe problems with the last email.

The following, physical address is associated with this mailing list:

MindIQ
7742 Spalding Dr. #205
Norcross, Ga  30092-4207