Re: Changing from stable to testing.....

On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 10:35:31PM -0400 Whit Hansell said:
> Just thinking that since Squeeze is coming up to be the new stable
> and have been running Lenny since March of 2009, I was wondering
> about how difficult it would be to change from Lenny(stable) to
> Squeeze(testing) now.
<big snip>

I have been running the AMD64 testing stream on a box with a single core
AMD64 processor since March 2006. About the only thing which was missing
was a flash plugin or its equivalent but it did not bother me much. Now,
of course, there is more than one plugin.

I have had no problem until recently when my GUI disappeared after an
update; simply deleting the old xorg.conf file and starting X solved
the problem.

Sam
--
(Sam Varghese)