Wrong links???

Hi all,
due to the messes with ia32-apt-get and ia32-libs, my system got changed. Now
I do not know, which is the correct settings for links and directories. It
would be nice, if someone could take a look to these paths on a system which
is running testing or unstable, and where ia32-apt-get was NEVER installed.

The directories, which I am interested in are:

/lib
/lib32
/lib64
/emul/ia32-linux
/emul/ia32-linux/usr
/emul/ia32-linux/usr/lib

At the moment it looks like this:

drwxr-xr-x.  15 root root   8192 16. Okt 22:43 lib
drwxr-xr-x    4 root root   4096 18. Okt 18:22 lib32
lrwxrwxrwx.   1 root root      4  8. Aug 2007  lib64 -> /lib

All directories below /emul are hardlinks.

But somehow I remember, that /lib32 had been a sysmlink to /emul/ia32-
linux/lib.

can someone deny or confirm this and sent the correct listing? Would be very
nice!

Thank you very much!

Hans-J. Ullrich