RE: Compiling 32-bit Debian Kernel on a 64-bit Debian OS on a 64-bit machine

Thank you for the detailed response.

I think I have done debootstrap before but I never reached to the X windows part. From what you just mentioned, it looks like that I will need some time to do some trial and error and some research before I can get X windows in ch-root.

I will give it a shot sometime soon.

Kushal Koolwal

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/