Re: nvidia and latest unstable kernel image

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:16:13 +1000,
Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au> wrote:

[...]

> why not use m-a

> m-a build nvidia and then install the package :)

I wish I could do that, but as you might see from the earlier part of
this thread, the latest sid driver sources and OS kernels do not build a
working driver for my GeForce 6100 card.  This has been the case since
the 2.6.24 kernel, so that's what I'm stuck with ever since... so I need
to get those old sources from the snapshots in that url.

Thanks,

--
Seb