Attentio:................Urgent pls

Dear,

Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium for obvious reasons which you will
understand when we discuss details of my proposition.

Through this letter I am seeking your urgent co-operation and an opportunity to invest and do business with you in your country or any other country you can manage in around the world as my partner. I have a sizable asset to invest, I would like to work with you in doing
business.

I am looking forward to your  positive confirmation to enable us discuss details, which will include, my introduction,
Sincerely,
Ms Mariama.
Dakar-Senegal
West Africa.