Re: nvidia-glx got removed- now no GUI

Am Dienstag, 2. Mai 2006 15:03 schrieb Craig Hagerman:
> On 5/2/06, Hans <hans.ullrich@pop-h.niedersachsen.de> wrote:
> > try to change the sources.list to the i386-path. Apt recognizes your
> > architecture.
>
> Really?? Are you sure about this? Wouldn't that mean I would be
> pointing at 32-bit sources?
Yes, i am sure. Point to the 32-bit-sources. 32-bit and 64-bit is not
seperated any more.

> I have never heard of this before. Are you
> saying that xorg7.0 is not in the normal amd64 sources? or am I
> mis-understanding this?

You misunderstood.
Xorg7.0 is now in the sources, but the path on your client has changed. There
was an article in the forum about this. I think, there was a link in the
newsletter, too. If you will not find it, I could send you the link.

Best regards

Hans