Re: 32 bit firefox on amd64 system

Nathan O. Siemers wrote:

> Related to recent threads (installation of flash on firefox, etc).
> I've got a debootstrap ia32 system installed in /emul.  The intent is
> to install firefox (i386) from tarballs at mozilla.org and use it
> without chrooting.

If you created this chroot with debootstrap, why not install firefox
with apt?

Execute chroot /emul and from there run "apt-get install
mozilla-firefox" or whatever you prefer.

Then, to run it, use the setup described in the AMD64 HOWTO, using
dchroot and the simple wrapper script. I believe this to be much easier.

--
Eureka!
		-- Archimedes

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI