Re: state of Java on amd64

Ok. Silly question. Azures is a bitpim client right? Why not just use btorrent (compiled c version, right of debian repository)? Or I think there was a more fancy graphical bttorrent availabe too, runs in pure64?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Craig Hagerman" <craighagerman@gmail.com>
To: <debian-amd64@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: state of Java on amd64

On 10/11/05, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:

And azureus? :)

I had tons of problems with Azureus. I tried installing an older
version, upgrading to the newest and everything in-between. I found it
would crash if I was downloading a number of LARGE files at once. A
number of small files was OK. I finally got tired of waiting for a 1.5
from blackdown and installed the sun jre. I have still had a couple of
crashes, but it has been far better overall. My impression is that
there was a memory leak somewhere since the RAM used would slowly
creep up while running Azureus. Maybe that was just me.

Craig