user dchroot does not work

Hello,

I have followed the instructions for chrooting on
<https://alioth.debian.org/docman/view.php/30192/21/debian-amd64-howto.html#id274293>
but I can't dchroot as user.
I can start openoffice in a chroot environment and with
'dchroot -c ia32 -d openoffice'
as root but as user I only get the following error:

$ dchroot -c ia32 -d openoffice
(ia32) openoffice
No shell
dchroot: Child exited non-zero.
dchroot: Operation failed.

In google I've found the same problem with this answer:

"Literally that looks like you have no shell.  Check your password
field entry in your chroot and verify that shell exists in the chroot
and is executable there along with all required libraries for it."

I have the same users and passwords in debian amd64 and chroot ia32.
/home is the same directory using a mount bind. The shell (/bin/bash)
exists and is readable and executable for everyone.

So what have I done wrong?

Thanks & regards,
Alexander