Re: Tcl/Tk - canvas items rectangle and ovals are not displayed

On 2002.08.17 18:46 Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 05:26:40PM +0200, Harald Simon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I found out, that the canvas items rectangle and ovals are not
> displayed. Only what I can see is, in case of the rectangle, a dot
and,
> in case of the ovals, a line. The length of the line is changing
while
> scrolling. I suppose, that the compilation of tk is not quite right.
> tried tk8.2, tk8.3 and woody/stable.

This is a known bug. It does not happen in RH 6.2/7.1 but in PLD and
Debian (on alpha). So I also suspect a compilation switch, but I did
not have time to compare the settings. I asked in the tcl newsgroup
but did not receive much response yet.

See also bugs #151435 and #156702.

And hint gladly taken.

        Helge
--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.
Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de

Is a binary available, which can be used instead of the debian package? - Not an complete RH-rpm-package. Just the lib-Files to replace the existing ones

Best regards,

	Harald