Re: GSoC 2024

Hi all,

On 2023-11-14 09:06, Christian Kastner wrote:
> for those that don't follow debian-devel-announce:
>
>     https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2023/11/msg00000.html
>
> I think there are a ton of ideas we can submit, and given the current
> interest in AI, should have no problem attracting candidates.

I've drafted a number of ideas [1], all related ROCm.

I'd appreciate any feedback, corrections, additions, and up/downvotes.
And, of source, submission of new ideas.

Most importantly: I've listed myself as either a mentor or co-mentor for
all projects, but that's just because I consider myself a candidate -- I
certainly won't be able to manage all of them. If there are projects in
there that interest you, please consider adding yourself to the
candidate mentor list.

Ideally, we'd arrive at some shortlist soon-ish, which we'd then submit
to the general list, as per the instructions on d-d-a above.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/community/team-project/-/wikis/GSoC-2024-ideas