Re: Test failures in rocm-device-libs-17

Sorry about that, it looks like I overlooked this test suite.

I quickly tested and it doesn't work on Fedora, so I'll take a look and see if I can fix them.

Let me know if you see any other issues with this new upstream approach. It needs a lot more vetting, but I'm sure we can make it work. All of the comgr tests should work and OpenCL is fine, although we've been noticing some issues with HIP and blender, which may or may not be related to these failures.