ROCm libraries: Why isn't rocblas also packaged?

Hi,

thanks a lot for the great work of packaging ROCm for Debian! That is highly
appreciated. I have been suffering for years using ROCm on Debian. Sometimes
it worked using AMD's Ubuntu packages, but often it did not. Cool that those
times are probably gone now.

What I noticed when testing it with OPM, is this: While there are packages
for rocsparse, there seems to be no package for rocblas. I am wondering why
that is the case.

Thanks a lot for the answer!

Cheers,

Markus