Re: openai-whisper_0~20230314-1_amd64.changes REJECTED

[Thorsten Alteholz]
> Hi Petter,
>
> can you please explain how I can recreate the files *.tiktoken?
> There seem to be some sources missing ...

Thank you for the feedback.  I had not noticed those files.

I have no idea how they are created, and will have to ask for help to
figure out.  I agree that the 50k line text files look like they are
generated from something.

If I can not work out the process used to build these and where they are
derived from, is non-free a better fit for the package?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen