rocsparse docs and autopkgtests

Hello,

I've added packages providing autopkgtests and HTML docs for rocsparse [1]. I have not prepared these sorts of binary packages before, so it would be useful if someone could take a close look and let me know if there's anything I need to correct.

 rocsparse (5.3.0+dfsg-4) experimental; urgency=medium
 .
   * Enable build-time test suite.
   * Add librocsparse0-tests package providing autopkgtests.
   * Add librocsparse-doc package providing HTML documentation.
   * d/librocsparse-dev.examples: add example code
   * d/rules: remove unnecessary filter
   * d/rules: disable fortify source
   * d/control: fix maintainer name
   * d/control: add libamdhip64-dev to librocsparse-dev recommends

Sincerely,
Cory Bloor

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocsparse