RFS: rocr-runtime/5.2.3-4~exp1 [Team] -- HSA Runtime API and runtime for ROCm

Howdy folks,

I feel pretty confident in the changes mentioned in ROCm Experimental ISA Compatibility [1] and it's a real pain for me to keep building rocr-runtime and rocm-hipamd from source to test packages on gfx1031, so I'd like to get binaries up on experimental.

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "rocr-runtime":

 * Package name     : rocr-runtime
   Version          : 5.2.3-4~exp1
 * URL              : https://github.com/RadeonOpenCompute/ROCR-Runtime/
 * License          : NCSA, BSD-3-clause, Expat
 * Vcs              : https://salsa.debian.org/rocm-team/rocr-runtime
   Section          : video

The source builds the following binary packages:

  libhsa-runtime64-1 - HSA Runtime API and runtime for ROCm
  libhsa-runtime-dev - HSA Runtime API and runtime for ROCm - development files

To access further information about this package, please visit the following URL:

  https://mentors.debian.net/package/rocr-runtime/

Alternatively, you can download the package with 'dget' using this command:

  dget -x https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rocr-runtime/rocr-runtime_5.2.3-4~exp1.dsc

Changes since the last upload:

 rocr-runtime (5.2.3-4~exp1) experimental; urgency=medium
 .
   * Team upload.
 .
   * Improve ISA compatibility checks to enable loading gfx900, gfx1010 and
     gfx1030 kernels on other compatible hardware.
   * d/copyright: correct my email address

Regards,
--
  Cordell Bloor