Re: RFS: rccl/5.3.3-2 -- ROCm Communication Collectives Library

Thanks Christian,

On 5/18/23 07:59, Christian Kastner wrote:
Package looked fine, as usual. Uploaded, and granted you upload rights.

Hurrah. Another ROCm component on Unstable. I think I can faintly see the light at the end of the tunnel!

We might also want to look into adding packaging rccl-tests [1] to expand the test suite for this package, as there's only a limited selection of tests in the rccl repo. I'm not really sure what the best way to do that would be, though. We also need a multi-gpu system to test on to do a full verification, as it can really only run smoke tests on a single-gpu system.

Sincerely,
Cory Bloor

[1]: https://github.com/ROCmSoftwarePlatform/rccl-tests