Re: PyTorch failure after onnx update

No worries. I'm doing the PyTorch 1.12.X migration.
http://debomatic-amd64.debian.net/distribution#unstable/pytorch/1.12.0~rc1-1
And I'm aware of the break before uploading onnx to unstable.
I'm finalizing 1.12.0~rc1 and it will enter the NEW queue in several days.

Due to some complicated reasons, I permanently lost access to any strong
building machine. All I have now is my I7-8565U CPU. In that sense the only
thing I can do is to do the reckless transition, uploading dependencies to
unstable directly so that I can abuse debomatic a little bit to finish
the transition.

I have to upload them to unstable because there is no chance to use an
--extra-packages=... argument like sbuild.