Re: brltty input monitor error 19

Le 24/01/2024 à 14:14, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
I'd say ask the brltty mailing list. […]

Fair enough :) I wondered if it being an older Debian version someone here would have clues before I bug upstream and they tell me "dunno, try latest version first :)", but well, they surely are gonna be most knowledgeable indeed.

FWIW, I searched for the term everywhere I could, and only gone 1 fairly inconclusive result.

Anyway, I followed you advice and posted there (can share the link whenever it pops up), let's see what happens!

Regards,
Colomban